A little bit of video of the OSL's in action:
Milkbar time...except for the black and white girls - who were looking to stir things up!
QT & 99 seem to gravitate to each other...can anyone blame me for thinking of the Grady Sisters when I see them together?
"Come play with us, Danny."

Hahahaha the twins! Granny Polli is so cute, she's dying to nurse them. Sweetie pie. Those pups are growing so quickly!!!
ReplyDeleteRight?! They seem giant, but when I compare them to past litters with our weight charts, they're about average. :) Biggest in this litter is QT at around 1800 grams...but Max (still our record holder) was 2200+ at this same date/age. :)
DeleteOMG, Max the monster! But he turned out okay. 😂
DeleteIt's always amazing to me to see that size at this age REALLY doesn't matter at all - QT is a chonky thing at over 1860 today; but she's smaller than Dots was at this age was 1971 grams...and Dots is a totally normal size girl at about 28lbs! :) Same with Max - he's big, but not oversized!
DeleteI love watching this! Agent 99's body surfing 😂
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Do you think the girls are twins?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big they all are. Polli's so sweet and is dying to nurse them! Thanks for sharing.
Technically, they're all fraternal twins. :) But nah, I don't think QT & 99 are actually twins...they just remind me of the Grady Sisters from "The Shining" for some twisted reason. :P
DeleteWell, I'll be watching that video for the rest of the evening! They are delicious, Mama and Grandma included. The baby sounds are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAgreed! There is something about puppy sounds that is so soothing and sweet to me - from the snuffling about with their moms, when searching for a teat, to the slurp-slurping of enthusiastic nursing, to those who 'talk to themselves' while nursing (Napolean Solo does this!), and the little "uh, uh, uh" noises they make when you pick them up. Too adorbs.
DeleteAlright that’s pretty cool. Thank you for the video !!
ReplyDeleteThis one was relatively tame! I have a bunch more on my phone (to upload soon) that are full of activity. Glad everyone got a kick out them!
DeleteI have several more vids to upload - coming soon, as I have limited bandwidth at home with satellite internet, so will be uploading when I get to work this week. :)
ReplyDelete